With 2017 in full swing, let’s make walking your dog a New Year’s resolution! Not only does your dog benefit from walking, YOU gain significant health benefits as well. Let’s see if we can convince you to make this a priority in 2017!
Walking your furry friend can cause great health benefits for them such as:
● Avoiding unwanted weight gain
● A behavioral training opportunity
● Helps with digestive system
● No more hyperactivity
● No more attention-seeking behavior
● Helps promote your bond
● Helps build trust
Walking your furry friend can cause great health benefits for YOU such as:
● Creating a stronger bond between you and your dog
● Maintain a healthy weight
● Prevent or manage a verity of conditions including, heart disease, high blood pressure, and type 2 diabetes.
● Strengthen your bones and muscles
● Improve your mood
● Improve your balance and coordination
We all try to be a better and healthy version of ourselves every year, so why don’t we bring along our furry friends as well? Healthy pet, health owner! That is a win-win in our book! Here’s to a year of walking our furry best friends!