Local Phone Number: 805-499-2244 | Toll Free: 844-724 -LUCY -(5829) | Fax: 805-499-4515 M-F, 8am – 4pm PT
Mailing Address: Lucy Pet Products 31340 Via Colinas Suite 106, Westlake Village, CA 91362 USA
Have a question or comment regarding Lucy Pet Formulas for Life foods, Dog Treats, Cats Incredible litter, Grooming Products or anything at all? We would be happy to hear from you.
! Due to the high volume of requests for free samples, we may be unable to fulfill all requests.
FAQ Customer Support
Yes your order can be tracked when you receive a tracking number and details of the courier in your dispatch confirmation email. You can also login to your My Account and find your order tracking details.
Delivery times will vary dependent on the delivery method chosen. once your items are processed a tracking number will be emailed to you with confirmation of order processed. Please allow the UPS or USPS time 24hrs for tracking information to become available within thier system.
Lucy Pet offers Free shipping on all orders over $35
- Login to your account https://www.lucypetproducts.com/my-account
2. In your my account dashboard find and click on the tab Scheduled Orders
3. Once in Scheduled Orders you can Pause or Delete any recurring orders you may have set up.
Customers can always reset their passwords by going to https://www.lucypetproducts.
1, Click on Lost Your Password
2. Enter the email address associated with the account. It will then send them a reset link to the email associated to the account.
If you have any further problems, please fill in the contact us form and a member of our team will assist you further.
Some email providers filter messages based on content, subject line, or the sender’s address and may put your email into a spam or junk mail folder. Please make sure @lucypetproducts.com is on your “approved sender” list or “whitelist” and/or in your “address book.” Occasionally an ISP will institute mail controls that block your email completely without your knowledge. We often do not even receive notice of such a block. The only solution to this problem is for you to be aware of what triggers your ISPs blockage and make sure they understand you want to receive our email.
Spam Blockers/Filters and Email Software
If you have recently installed a new email software or a new program to help defeat, make sure you check the settings. The “defaults” are often much more restrictive than you might wish. Please see our very general suggestions to get started.
Checking for Lost Mail
Please check your “Spam” folder. If you find our email there, select the confirmation message and click “This is Not Spam.” This will help future messages to get through. To avoid accidentally filtering our future messages:
- Click Mail in the toolbar at the top of your AOL window
- Select Block Unwanted Mail
- Click Custom Sender List
- Select Allow only the senders and domains listed below
- Enter this domain @lucypetproducts.com
- Click Save
Please check your “Junk email” folder. If you find our email there, select the confirmation message and click “Not Junk.” This will help future messages to get through. To avoid accidentally filtering our future messages:
- Click Mail, then Options (next to the Help link)
- Click Junk email Protection
- Click Safe List
- Enter this domain: @lucypetproducts.com
- Click Add
Please check your “Bulk Mail” folder. If you find our email there, select the confirmation message and click “Not Spam.” This will help future messages to get through.
Please check your “Spam” folder. If you find our email there, select the confirmation message and click “Not Spam.” This will help future messages to get through.
- Select Actions from the top menu bar, then select Junk email followed by Junk email Options.
- Select Safe Senders, then Add.
- Type @lucypetproducts.com and click OK.
- Type and click OK.
- Click OK.