Halloween can be one of the most fun holidays of the year, especially when we consider some of the best Halloween costumes for your pet. Because what’s cuter than a wiener dog dressed up as hot dog?
- Squirrel – Well, because SQUIRREL. But seriously this is one of the cutest costumes for your furry friend.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte – Because it’s the perfect time of yearner anything pumpkin spice! This costume is perfect for the smaller dog who likes to be carried. This adorable costume puts a twist on the traditional pumpkin costume!
- Sherlock Holmes – Because why not? Put your dog or cat in a mini trench coat and you’re all set.
- Taco – Because everyone loves tacos and it can be one of the best Halloween costumes for your pet. This one is an easy one to make at home with extra fabric around.
- Ghost – because how easy is that? If you have an old white sheet, you’re set!
- Hawaiian Tourist – Because cute! All you need is a Hawaiian shirt and your pet is set. Surfin’ Jack might have a few you can borrow!
- Yoda (or Baby Yoda AKA The Child!!!) – Because may the force be with you. This costume is a classic and never goes out of style.
- Black Cat or Bat – Because black cats and bats have Halloween written all over them. How funny would it be to dress your dog as a bat?
- Superman a.k.a. Superdog – Because Superdog to the Rescue! So fun and one of the best costumes of all time.
- Bacon and Eggs – Because this one involves YOU. You dress up as the eggs and your furry friend is the bacon. Genius!
Let’s get spooky! What will your pet be this year? Don’t forget the Lucy Pet treats!