Kettle Creations™ Chicken Dog Recipe in Gravy – Case of 12
5 in stock
- Imagine if you could make a delicious, healthy stew or soup for your dog? Well, that’s exactly what we did.
- Made with naturally raised, antibiotic-free boneless chicken.
- Fresh pumpkin for added taste and fiber to support healthy digestion.
- With wholesome whole grain brown rice, a healthy complex carbohydrate for sustained energy.
- Our scrumptious gravy recipe will satisfy even the pickiest dogs.
- Made with extra gravy as a perfect topper to mix with dry kibble
- No corn, wheat, or soy; No added artificial colors, flavors, or chemical preservatives.
- Great for all breeds and life stages: Every stew is designed to contain all the essential nutrients required for puppies, adult dogs, and senior dogs to live and be healthy.
- Hand prepared recipes, slow-cooked in small batches.
- Easy-open pull-tab cans
Case of 12 Cans
|Dimensions||9.00 × 6.13 × 8.38 in|
Boneless Chicken, Chicken Broth, Pumpkin, Brown Rice, Carrots, Tricalcium Phosphate, Spinach, Guar Gum, Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Reduced Iron, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide), Salt, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Riboﬂavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Beta-carotene, Folic Acid), Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Fish Oil, Magnesium Sulfate.
|Crude Protein||8.0% MIN|
|Crude Fat||3.0% MIN|
|Crude Fiber||2.0% MAX|
(Calculated)(ME) = 993 kcal/kg or 351 kcal/can
Adult Dogs: Feed 1/2 – 1 can per 4-8 lbs body weight per day.
Puppies: Feed up to twice as much per pound of body weight as an adult.
- Provide fresh drinking water at all times.
- Refrigerate any unused portions.
I was one of the first people to try these Lucy Pet Kettle Creations stews, I was given a few cans to test. My dogs went nuts over this and really lapped it all up. I couldn’t wait for them to finally be available for purchase. There is a perfect amount of gravy and plenty of meat. I actually use one can over three days because there is so much in these cans. Good stuff.
candiaf8 (verified owner) –
My 3 yr old adopted Shihtzu would not eat any dry kibbles I tried until I found this Chicken Stew. It’s the perfect topper!!! I’m so impressed by the appetizing chunks of chicken and really like the consistency of the stew. Buddy is now excited about his mealtime and no longer begs for people food. #onehappymomma