- CAREFULLY FORMULATED: for Gut health, digestive health and sensitive stomachs. These are key to natural immunity. Grain-Free Formula.
- SKIN & COAT: All-natural Duck sourced from France and the USA (with absolutely no duck by-products). An excellent source of protein for healthy muscles, skin, coat, and proper body function.
- ALL BREEDS & LIFE STAGES: Every kibble is designed to contain all the essential nutrients required for puppies, adult dogs and senior dogs of small & large breeds to live and be healthy
- TRUSTED BY ALL: Trusted by top trainers, breeders, police K9 units, and military working dogs.
- VETERINARIAN APPROVED: Based on 40 years of research by Dr. George C. Fahey, the leading expert in gut health.
- WE GIVE BACK: Committed to helping animals by donating to the Lucy Pet Foundation, which has done over 27,000 free spay & neuters in low-income areas.
- Age Range Description: All Life Stages
Duck, Pumpkin and Quinoa Dog Food
$19.99 – $69.99
Lucy Pet’s Duck, Pumpkin and Quinoa Dog food improves gut health, supports a healthy immune system, raises energy levels and so much more!
Discover how Lucy Pet Products can help your pet thrive.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ITEMS SITEWIDE*
(Eligibility is limited to 60 lbs. per order per household per month)*Continental US only, limited time
Lucy Pet’s Duck, Pumpkin and Quinoa dog food feature our advanced P.B.F. Prebiotic Balanced Fiber™ to produce an optimal environment in the digestive tract for improving gut health and wellness. Our P.B.F. formulation is based on 40 years of research and studies by renowned scientist and expert in animal nutrition, Dr. George C Fahey, and it’s one of the best ways to keep your best friend happy and healthy!
The number one ingredient in our Duck, Pumpkin and Quinoa Formula is quality duck meat from France and the United States; our formulation contains absolutely no duck by-products. This special formula also includes pumpkin, a nutritional powerhouse featuring fiber that helps aid in healthy digestion, as well as quinoa, a premium, digestible seed rich in protein and essential amino acids.
This grain-free formula offers a superfood blend of antioxidants as well as our proprietary prebiotic fiber blend to support a healthy immune system. Our food is also naturally preserved, including all the important vitamins and minerals, and does not contain any ingredients from China.
When transitioning your dog to our higher fiber diet, some noticeable changes in stool value may occur. This reflects a healthier digestive tract. We recommend that transitioning to Lucy Pet foods be done over a five day period.
As your pet is consuming a higher fiber diet, it is normal to observe an increased consumption of drinking water regularly. Water is very important to overall health. Be sure that a bowl of fresh water is always available to your pet.
What Makes Lucy Pet The Best Duck-Based Dog Food?
Lucy Pet’s Duck, Pumpkin & Quinoa diet contains duck from France and the USA as the first ingredient, with no duck by-products. Our duck-based formula also features pumpkin sourced from the USA for added protein, starch and fiber. Lucy Pet Foods uses another popular superfood, quinoa, which is known as an ancient grain. By adding quinoa to dog food, your pet will enjoy an additional burst of essential amino acids.
Best of all, these healthy, premium ingredients are naturally preserved and include our superfood blend of antioxidants along with a proprietary prebiotic fiber blend, all created to support a healthy immune system. That’s what makes Lucy Pet’s grain-free duck dog food a true formula for life.
Key Benefits of the Best Duck, Pumpkin & Quinoa Dog Food
- Includes Lucy Pet’s special Prebiotic Balanced Fiber blend for gut health, a unique, high-quality mix of fiber sources including pumpkin, quinoa, flaxseed and more.
- Made with real duck as the first ingredient, this formula is a premium protein dog food you can be proud to feed your pet.
- Combines a superfood blend of antioxidants with our proprietary prebiotic fiber blend to support a healthy immune system.
- Complete and balanced for all life stages, including the growth of large dogs.
- Every purchase helps animals in need by contributing to the Lucy Pet Foundation, so you can feel great feeding your pal and helping others who need a paw.
|Dimensions||31.416 × 14.75 × 4.25 in|
12-lb bag, 25-lb bag, 4.5-lb bag
Feeding Guidelines – Can Dogs Eat Pumpkin?
Dogs can eat pumpkin as it offers excellent nutritional value. While your pet is transitioning to Lucy Pet’s Formulas for Life™, please be sure to follow the suggested guidelines below.
How to Transition to Lucy Pet Formulas for Life™
The key to switching foods is to do it gradually, so your dog’s digestive system can adapt to our formula and nutrients. Start by replacing 20-25% of the current food you are feeding with Lucy Pet Formulas for Life. Each day, gradually increase the amount of new food and decrease the amount of the former food until your pet is eating only the new diet.
If your pet tends to have a sensitive stomach, allow up to 10-14 days to fully transition to Lucy Pet’s Formulas for Life (TM)
In some instances, a pet can experience soft stools during the first week when you switch and transition to any new food. Lucy Pet Formulas for Life, digest easily and most pets transition smoothly. However, if your pet’s stool becomes loose, it may be necessary to transition more gradually to the new diet.
Be sure to temporarily eliminate any treats or wet food for the first few days, and follow feeding guidelines closely. Lucy Pet diets may require different feeding quantities than the food you were previously feeding.
How to Determine Feeding Portions
Utilize the feeding guideline chart below to reference the total recommended cups per day. Divide the total cups per day by the total number of times you feed your dog per day, to determine the portion size for each meal.
Be sure that a bowl of fresh water is always available to your dog. Remember that water is an essential nutrient for your dog. Always allow your pet to eat in peace, so they can relax and enjoy their food.
Recommended Feeding Portions (Based on a standard 8 oz dry measuring cup):
Note these are ONLY guidelines. Adjust to keep your dog in ideal body condition. The total daily amount can be divided into more than one feeding per day.
|Adult Weight in pounds||Daily Feeding Amount in standard 8oz cups|
|up to 10||3/4|
|10 to 20||3/4 to 1 1/4|
|20 to 30||1 1/4 to 1 3/4|
|30 to 40||1 3/4 to 2 1/4|
|40 to 60||2 1/4 to 3|
|60 to 80||3 to 3 3/4|
|80 to 100||3 3/4 to 4 1/3|
|For every 10 lb over 100||add 1/3 cup|