Kettle Creations™ Duck Dog Recipe in Gravy- Case of 12
- Duck, duck, and more duck! This formula is extra thick and meaty that your dogs will love.
- Made with naturally raised, antibiotic-free boneless duck meat.
- Also contains eggs, green beans, and spinach
- Fresh pumpkin for added taste and fiber to support healthy digestion
- Our scrumptious gravy recipe will satisfy even the pickiest dogs.
- Grain-Free. No corn, wheat, or soy; No added artificial colors, flavors or chemical preservatives
- Great for all breeds and life stages: Every stew is designed to contain all the essential nutrients required for puppies, adult dogs, and senior dogs to live and be healthy.
- Hand prepared recipes, slow-cooked in small batches
- Easy-open pull-tab cans
Case of 12 Cans
|Dimensions||9.00 × 6.13 × 8.38 in|
Duck Broth, Duck, Dried Egg, Pumpkin, Tapioca Starch, Green Beans, Pea Protein, Tricalcium Phosphate, Spinach, Salt, Guar Gum, Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Reduced Iron, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Riboﬂavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Beta-carotene, Folic Acid), Choline Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate
|Crude Protein||7.0% MIN|
|Crude Fat||2.0% MIN|
|Crude Fiber||2.0% MAX|
Calculated)(ME) = 842 kcal/kg; 298 kcal/can
Adult Dogs: Feed 1/2 – 1 1/4 can per 4-8 lbs body weight per day.
Puppies: Feed up to twice as much per pound of body weight as an adult.
- Provide fresh drinking water at all times.
- Refrigerate any unused portions.
There are no reviews yet.