FAQ Cats Incredible Litter
If you join our Lucy’s Friends e-mail list you will receive exclusive offers and advance distribution of money saving coupons and promotions. Periodically we also offer coupons and special offers from our Facebook page. You can “like” us on Facebook at Lucy Pet Products to view rebates, coupons or promotions that are made available to the public.
We are committed to helping animals by donating to the Lucy Pet Foundation, whose mission is to reduce pet overpopulation and support other animal welfare causes.
Here are some facts about Ammonia:
- Ammonia is a colorless gas
- Ammonia has a very foul odor
- Ammonia exposure is very dangerous to pets
- Humans can detect it at levels as low as 3 ppm
- Cats detect it at 1 ppm
- Ammonia is generated from a cat’s biological systems
- The smaller the pet the greater the danger
- The older the pet the greater the danger
Cats Incredible™ with Smell Squasher stops Ammonia from forming. At very low levels, Ammonia can cause eye, nose, throat, lung and skin irritation. At higher levels, it can cause nausea and vomiting, with intense burning of the eyes, nose, throat, skin and even death. With Cats Incredible™, cat owners can rest assured, knowing their cat’s litter box is providing a safe, ammonia-free environment.
- Even at low levels, just 3 parts per million (PPM) in the air, Ammonia creates a noticeably unpleasant smell.
- Despite current cat litter brands claiming odor prevention, more than 3 PPM of ammonia is often observed in the air after only a few days.
- Cats Incredible™with Smell Squasher ™stops ammonia from forming, with 0 PPM of ammonia observed in the air after more than 10 days in use.*
For cat owners looking for the best cat litter odor prevention available, Cats Incredible™ with Smell Squasher is the clear and safe choice for their furry companions.
* Independent field data from tests comparing Cats Incredible Smell Squasher technology to leading cat litter brands shows that it signiﬁcantly out performs all current offerings by preventing Ammonia formation over a 10 day period of time. The odor threshold for humans is just 3 parts per million (PPM) of Ammonia in the air.
Many cats end up in shelters because of litter box behavior issues. Since cats can detect ammonia almost immediately when it forms, high levels of ammonia can deter cats from using a soiled litter box. Cats Incredible™ prevents ammonia from forming, when used as directed, to keep cats using the litter box.
The package is a two-handled, bag with a side spout for the easy pour of litter. Both handles are ergonomically reinforced for comfort. The bag is also recyclable and non-pollutant. The bag for Cats Incredible™ was designed by our Founder, Joey Herrick and our Director of Marketing & Development, Betsy Martin and has been patented around the world because of its unique design and function.
Ricky the Rescue Cat is the inspiration behind Cats Incredible™ SuperKittyKataKalizmikKlumping Litter for Cats™! Ricky was rescued from a high kill shelter in Los Angeles and went on to star in a Super Bowl Sunday TV commercial for the Lucy Pet Foundation to raise awareness about the high rate of euthanasia of pets, especially in cats. Ricky was the cat who blocked the pass in the football spot. Each week, 80,000 cats and dogs are euthanized due to overpopulation. Ricky the Rescue is on a mission to help address the overpopulation of homeless pets. Today Ricky the Rescue is a rising star online with a loyal following on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Ricky is a highly discerning and hard working Spokescat of the Lucy Pet Foundation and does quality assurance for Lucy Pet Products.
No, you should never flush or dispose of Cats Incredible™ litter in a toilet or down any drain.
Safety and reliability are two of Lucy Pet Product’s highest priorities. Cats Incredible™ Smell Squasher technology is first and foremost formulated with the safety of pets. Cats Incredible™ Smell Squasher is non-toxic, non-hazardous and compl