Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
All references contained on this website to “Lucy Pet Products” are references to Lucy Pet Products.
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100 shopping cart total.
- Promotions are available while supplies last.
- All promotional offers are subject to change at any time.
- Not accountable for pricing errors, we reserve the right to cancel any order due to pricing or technical errors.
- Promotions listed on LucyPetProducts.com are only valid for transactions purchased from this site. Not valid at other e-commerce websites or at brick-and-mortar retailers.
Merchandise Return Policy
Lucy Pet Products Satisfaction Guarantee:
Lucy Pet Products has an unlimited satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your Lucy Pet Products Purchase, we will replace, refund or exchange your product. (Note exceptions below) If you have questions, please call or email for clarification before shipping items back. We do not issue refunds for the initial shipping charges on returned orders, but will provide an equal credit off shipping of a future order.
To return items:
To return an item for a refund, please package it in its original packaging and return the item within 30 days. You are responsible for the cost of shipping the item back to us, and we recommend using a shipping method with tracking for your return. Items must be received in re-sellable condition.
PLEASE RETURN TO THE ADDRESS BELOW AND INCLUDE YOUR INVOICE.
We do our best to refund your credit card within 48 hours of receipt. After that, your bank may take between 2 and 10 days to credit your card.
Return of defective items: If an item is broken or defective, we will replace or exchange your product free of charge. We must be notified of any shipping damages within 3 days of delivery. Please contact us immediately at 1-805-499-2244 for any shipping related damages.
Please note that abuses to the exchange policy, such as abnormal wear and tear, are subject to our discretion.
Please return all items to:
Lucy Pet Products
31340 Via Colinas Suite 106,
Westlake Village, CA 91362
NOTE: PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR INVOICE IN YOUR RETURN SHIPMENT TO EXPEDITE YOUR REFUND
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Lucy Pet Products. The collective work includes works that are licensed Lucy Pet Products, Copyright 2015 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Many product images and content on this site are also copyrighted by Lucy Pet Products and subject to copyright claims.
Use of any images and content must be approved, in writing, by Lucy Pet Products. We will not grant permission for any images and content, that is not our original property, and will direct any requests to the copyright holder.
Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Lucy Pet Products or purchasing Lucy Pet Products products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with Lucy Pet Products or to purchase Lucy Pet Products products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited unless authorized by Lucy Pet Products. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
Notice and Procedures for Making Claims of Copyright or Other Intellectual Property Infringements
Lucy Pet Products respects the intellectual property of others and takes the protection of copyrights and all other intellectual property very seriously, and we ask our users to do the same. Lucy Pet Products does make use of original images and product descriptions to ensure we provide the most accurate representation of the products possible. If however you believe we are using your photography and content without permission, Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), if you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright or other intellectual property infringement, please send a written notification of the claimed copyright or other intellectual property infringement to:
Lucy Pet Products
re: Copyright Claims
31340 Via Colinas Suite 106,
Westlake Village, CA 91362 USA
Under Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(3)(A), to be effective the notification must include substantially the following information:
• A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest that is allegedly infringed;
• Identification of the copyrighted work or another intellectual property that you claim has been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works or other intellectual property on the Site are covered by the notice, a representative list of such works;
• Identification of the material that you claim is infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
• Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number and email address;
• A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property owners, its agent, or the law; and
• A statement by you that the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright or other intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or other intellectual property owner’s behalf.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Lucy Pet Products used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Lucy Pet Products.
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Lucy Pet Products disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Lucy Pet Products. does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Lucy Pet Products does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
Lucy Pet Products shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if Lucy Pet Products has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Typographical and Pricing Errors
In the event that a Lucy Pet Products product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Lucy Pet Products reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Lucy Pet Products reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Lucy Pet Products shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by Lucy Pet Products without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification, and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
Lucy Pet Products may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable methods to the address you have provided to Lucy Pet Products.
Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of California, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of Lucy Pet Products products) shall be in the state or federal courts located in Ventura County, California. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of Lucy Pet Products products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. Lucy Pet Product’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. Lucy Pet Products may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Use of Site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Lucy Pet Products, Surfin’ Jack, Lucy, or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
Lucy Pet Products does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, Lucy Pet Products is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, Lucy Pet Products reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property rights of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Lucy Pet Products in its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Lucy Pet Products, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, Lucy Pet Products may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Lucy Pet Products, Lucy Pet Products has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Lucy Pet Products. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, Lucy Pet Products seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site but for sites, it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
Coupon Redemption Policy
This Coupon Redemption Policy and the legal copy on Lucy Pet Products, Inc. (“Lucy Pet”) coupons state the only terms and conditions under which Lucy Pet Products will reimburse its customers for coupon submissions (“Policy”). Your acceptance and redemption of coupons for Lucy Pet Products constitutes your acceptance of and binding agreement with all the terms and conditions in this Policy and on the Lucy Pet Products coupons. It is the retailer’s responsibility to ensure its employees are aware of and in compliance with this Policy.
Redemption of Lucy Pet Products coupons in accordance with all terms and conditions of this Policy and the coupon authorizes you to receive appropriate payment for properly redeemed coupons. Appropriate payment will equal face value or the retail selling price up to the maximum indicated on Lucy Pet Products coupons for free merchandise, plus the handling fee stated on Lucy Pet Products coupons, and reasonable postage, as further defined below. Lucy Pet Products will not pay additional fees and charges. Payment amounts for Lucy Pet Products coupons should not be deducted from payment of any Lucy Pet Products product invoices. Such deductions for either whole or partial payment amounts will not be accepted by Lucy Pet and will be added to your next invoice for immediate payment.
1. Coupons are redeemable only in the fifty states of the United States of America, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico.
2. Coupons are redeemable only when consumers purchase the brands/sizes/quantities indicated from the submitting retailer, prior to the expiration date, and the submitting retailers subtracts the face value from the retail price of a Lucy Pet Products. Retailers may only accept a Lucy Pet Products coupon if such coupon is presented in a face-to-face transaction by an adult customer of retailer.
3. Coupons must be redeemed by the consumer on or before the coupon’s expiration date. Retailers must submit coupons for reimbursement within 90 days after the expiration date of the coupon.
4. Consumer must pay any and all applicable taxes. Coupon cash value 1/100¢.
5. Only one coupon may be accepted by the retailer per Lucy Pet Products product purchased.
6. Coupons are void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law; or when reproduced, altered, or transferred from or sold by their original recipient to any other person, entity, or group.
7. For each properly redeemed coupon, retailers will be reimbursed for the face value, or the retail selling price up to the maximum indicated on Lucy Pet Products coupons for free merchandise, plus the handling fee as stated on each Lucy Pet Products coupon. No additional fees will be accepted or paid.
8. Lucy Pet’s (or its agent’s) actual count of coupons received will be final and shall govern the payment of coupons under this Policy.
9. Lucy Pet Products reserves the right to deny reimbursement, retain, and declare void any coupons presented for redemption when any of the following conditions occur: coupons are in mint/mass cut condition or uniform mix coupons are submitted for reimbursement; retailer has insufficient stock to cover the number and types of coupons submitted; Lucy Pet Products is unable to verify retailer’s address or business operations; attempted redemptions that are not in accordance with this Policy; Lucy Pet Products deems the coupons to be counterfeit, fraudulent, or duplicated in an unauthorized manner, or otherwise bear indications of misredemption; or coupons that were accepted by the retailer after the expiration date. Lucy Pet Products reserves the right to forward any such coupons to law enforcement authorities for review.
10. Retailers must provide Lucy Pet Products with proof of purchase of Lucy Pet Products sufficient to cover coupons presented for payment. A copy of the register transaction receipt will suffice, provided it is clear the coupon amount is shown in the transaction detail.
11. Lucy Pet Products reserves the right to audit the coupon sorting or billing service of any retailer, clearinghouse, or agent involved in the handling or submission of coupons.
12. Coupon payments may not be deducted from payments of Lucy Pet’s product invoices.
13. Properly redeemed coupons must be submitted directly by the retailer or through an authorized clearinghouse only. Submission by unauthorized intermediary agents will not be accepted.
14. Allow up to six (6) weeks for processing.
15. In the event a retailer payment is withheld, the retailer must appeal this decision of Lucy Pet Products within six (6) months of the date of the notification of non-payment. Appeals made after six (6) months will not be honored by Lucy Pet.
16. Any use of coupons inconsistent with this Policy constitutes fraud and, in addition to other legal remedies at the option of Lucy Pet, may void all coupons submitted for reimbursement and coupons may be retained by Lucy Pet Products without payment.
17. Failure to enforce any terms or conditions of this Policy shall not constitute waiver of such provision or any other provision by Lucy Pet. Lucy Pet Products reserves the right, in its sole discretion, and without prior notice to any party, to modify, revise or eliminate any of the provisions of this Policy. It is the retailer’s responsibility to obtain updated copies of this Policy.
18. Send properly redeemed Lucy Pet Products coupons to:
Lucy Pet Products, LLC
31340 Via Colinas, Suite 106
Westlake Village, CA 91362
19. Lucy Pet’s sole obligation hereunder is limited to reimbursing retailers the amount described herein for valid coupons redeemed by retailer in compliance with this Policy. In no event shall Lucy Pet liability, the liability of any of Lucy Pet affiliates, or the liability of any director, officer, agent, employee, or contractor of any of the foregoing, hereunder exceed the amount described herein for valid coupons submitted by retailer in accordance with this Policy. Retailer shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Lucy Pet, its affiliates, and their directors, officers, agents, employees, and contractors for any claims arising out of or related to this Policy in excess of that amount.
20. Retailer must provide a completed form W-9 annually.
21. This Policy shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of California, without regard for conflicts of laws principles. Any action or proceeding brought by any party related to or arising out of this Policy or any Lucy Pet Products coupons must be brought in a federal or state court in Ventura, California.
22. Any legal action hereunder must be brought within one (1) year of the particular submission date giving rise to the cause of action.
23. Should any provision of this Policy be declared invalid or unenforceable for any reason, such decision shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of the Policy, which other provisions shall remain in full force and effect as if this Policy had been agreed to with the invalid or unenforceable provision(s) eliminated