Halloween is one of the spookiest yet most fun holidays of the year. So why not include your furry friend in on the action? Let’s take a look at some of this year’s BEST Halloween costumes for your dog or cat. Because what’s cuter than a wiener dog dressed up as hot dog?
- Squirrel- Well because SQUIRREL. But seriously this is one of the cutest costumes for your furry friend.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte- Because trendy. This costume is perfect for the smaller dogs who likes to be carried. This adorable costume puts a twist on the traditional pumpkin costume and puts your furry friend in a trashcan disguised as a Starbucks cup.
- Sherlock Holmes- Because why not? Put your dog or cat in a mini trench coat and you’re all set.
- Taco- Because everyone loves tacos.
- Jon Snow of Game of Thrones- Because this is the best show. All you need is a black cap and you’re set.
- Hawaiian Tourist- Because cute! All you need is a Hawaiian shirt and your pet is set. Surfin’ Jack might have a few you can borrow.
- Yoda- Because may the force be with you. This costume is a classic and never goes out of style.
- Black Cat- Because black cats have Halloween written all over it. How funny would it be to dress your dog as a black cat?
- Superman a.k.a. Superdog- Because superdog to the rescue. So fun and one of the best costumes of all time.
- Bacon and Eggs- Because this one involves YOU. You dress up as the eggs and your furry friend is the bacon. Genius.
Let’s get spooky! What will your pet be this year?